Featured Work at Home Jobs & Extra Cash Opportunities
- PlaytestCloud – Test the newest games coming to mobile by yourself or with your kids — before anyone else does! Get paid to play games with PlaytestCloud!
- Cruises Inc. – Looking for people who love travel to work as an independent contractor selling vacations, cruises and resort vacation packages from home. Work any hours you choose and earn commissions on your sales.
- Magic Ears – Teach online from home (or anywhere!). Now hiring independent contractors to tutor English to children in China. Earn $16-24 an hour. Must be eligible to work in the US or Canada with a bachelor’s degree or current college enrollment. No minimum hours required.
- CareerStep – Online training forwork at home medical transcription, billing, and coding. If you’re interested in these three home-based careers, you’ll be happy to know you can do the training from home, completely online via CareerStep, a quality, legit school to consider.
- PINCHme – PINCHme is a site I’ve tried that will send you “extras” in the form of a box of free samples every month. You get to keep everything you receive. The only catch is that you have to let PINCHme know what you thought about what you tried.
- Carlson Wagonlit – Travel Counselors. Anywhere in the US. 3+ years of travel industry experience required, as well as Sabre proficiency and understanding of international travel. According to Glassdoor, pay may be around $15 / hour.
- Conduent – Customer Service Reps. Anywhere in the US. Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience. You’ll also need a speedy internet connection and quiet work space. This position is temporary. According to Glassdoor, pay should be around $12 – $13 / hour.
- UnitedHealth – Clinical Admin Coordinator. NY, CT, FL, TX, AZ, MN. 2+ years of customer service experience and MS Office proficiency both required, as well as experience working in the healthcare industry. Bachelor’s in related field preferred but not required. According to Glassdoor, pay should be around $17 / hour.
- YourDictionary.com – Staff Writers. Anywhere in the US. Bachelor’s degree in related field and 1+ years of professional writing experience both required, teaching experience or AP style knowledge a plus. Salary is unknown.
- Apollo – Customer Support. Anywhere in the US. 2+ years of SaaS or software support experience required, as well as prior experience with Slack, Zendesk, Intercom or similar. Salary is unknown.